Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy 50th Burpday Malaysia


This year will be Adriel first time of celebrating Independence Day. Actually Siew Fun already invited me to watch fireworks at The Curve. Apparently there will be fireworks when strike at 12 midnight instead of going to the town centre which is consider far for us just to watch fireworks. But I got to ask Daddy about it. I can't drive myself with Adriel.

So I told Albert that I wanted to bring Adriel to see fireworks but Daddy protest. Yeah, he said it's too noisy and Adriel need to sleep.

So ended up at home lor. Since, Daddy said No to fireworks, I decided to get one flag from my office at least he can wave his flag mah... Of coz not bringing back Fireworks!! if my home burn down how??

Before midnight I already calling off for the day! Till the fireworks woke us up.

Ha!! Happy 50th Merdeka Malaysia :)

*Very hard to get him to sit still and snap his photo!

See, I am holding my Flag

Adriel is weaving his flag as a Proud Malaysian Baby

Posted by Picasa

No comments: