Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mattel Warehouse Sale.. Here we come

Yes, ME and Albert went again! Can't resist the good bargains. But this time without Adriel. We chucked Adriel with the Nanny! I guess this would be a better idea as we can hunt for toys in a piece of mind. If Adriel will be tagging along I don't think we can grab anything.

Reached bout 11am and most of the stuff was taken. I was only hunting for Fisher Price stuff. I saw so many mummies and daddies managed to grabbed big big boxes of Fisher Price. So I did a few round hoping these so called 'kiasu' mummies & daddies will let go their toys. I was quite disappointed that I couldn't get any left over Fisher Price toys after a few rounds.

Alas, no one wanna give away the toys. Ai yah.. wat to do since we are late have to keep on asking people that had grabbed the toys "If you dun wan any of your Fisher Price can you give me?" Got to be thick skin lar or else go there in vain.

Then I managed to get some :) from those who has screened their toys that they decided to get. Than Albert olso did the same by being thick skin. And he got most of the toys from others who finally give away.

Me and Albert stationed at a place hoping the staff will offer new toys from their storage. Wait and wait.... no toys coming out.

So decided to screen our stuff and we decided to proceed to check-out since nothing left to get.

In fact they have so many Barbies, Hot wheels and etc. But my intention is to get Fisher Price stuff. Which I did. We were happy with our selection. So, at the check out the total bill was RM470. Ohh.. I think Albert have to starve himself for a month..

Anyway, after that we went to Selayang since Albert need to pass something to his customer. On the when we reached home, laid all the toys down and quickly grabbed Adriel from Nanny's house.

Daddy also mentioned that "I won't be buying anymore toys!" We have NO storage space! Opps!

Look at the toys that Daddy had paid.




3 comments:

twins mama said...

wah.. so many toys!!

My Lil' Monster said...

Co'z my parents are Kiasu! And I am a Kiasu son :P

SWEETYTWEETY78 said...

CAN MY DAUGHTER SHARE WIT YOU?