Sunday, October 14, 2007

From Crawling to Sitting

Yes, My Lil' Adriel has started to sit by himself. Yahooo... I am so proud of him, Well without me assisting him and me teaching him.. hahaha

Today olso marked the most falls that he had. Thank goodness to the bumper mat. Or else, he must be having bruises all over his head.

He is soooo actively into crawling and sitting for now!

After the whole afternoon he has been happily crawling and sitting suddenly my monster have a little urge to lift up!!!

Adoi, showing off oledi! Shake head & no eyes see liou



2 comments:

twins mama said...

he's so cute.. like to put things in his mouth..hahah.. same as my jia yee :D

My Lil' Monster said...

Ai yoh.. he juz loves to put everything to his mouth especially his bumper mat (he is good in peeling it off) . I think is part of growing life! Is a very natural way.