Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Helo There...


Hi GANG,

I'm BACK... after 3mths break! Wow... time flies so fast and I haven't start doin anything!

Well, nothing much to update for the past Three Mths, been having my own sweet time doin Nothing. So you are not loosing any interesting stuff.

To All, that read and comment on my blog, would like to say "A Millions of Thank You" for the encouragements and support that you have given me. I really feels very appreciated on what I wrote. Your comments has opened up my eyes (*blink *blink) that I shouldn't Give up no matter how Busy or Lazy I'm co'z U haven't give up in me (thank you again). Well, Is really hard at times juggling between a worker, a mom, a wife & being myself. But I guess, this is what it's called 'Life Cycle'.

Of coz, I DID tried very hard to start posting BUT everything definitely something stopped me from doin it. In fact, after I came back from my trip to Cambodia, my Internet went Bonkers! So no internet for almost a mth and since I haven't been blogging, that even WORST, never take any effort and initiative to troubleshoot the internet. Till hubby bugging me to start repairing the internet or else he will be wasting his money at the internet cafe just to surf the net. Well, I still yet to resolve some of the problems BUT at least I managed to get the internet working. I gave myself a Credit as I am not an IT Savvy but managed to get it works! Dun ask me what I have done co'z I really dunno the answer.

Now, not only tis Blog has been attacked by spider web even My brain also became Rusty. Need to do a bit of knocking in order to get it work.

Will try to update you more of some Post pics of my Monster. BTW, Monster has Officially turned TWO y'day :)

Last but not least, HAPPY BLESS NEW YEAR.

Love
Mummy Monster

Would you want to join Adriel for a Relaxing time like tis?

9 comments:

nicole said...

violet
start to clean up ur "rusty" brain, and ur spiderweb pc.... hehhe
Welcome back violet~~~~~~~

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Glad that see u still alive (blogging). How's your laptop problem anyway ?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Welcome back Violet.
Don't worry..Solve all the prob one by one, and start blogging when you have time...

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday to your little boy..

Serene said...

Welcome back!! Miss you and Adriel boy so much! Happy be lated Birthday to your little monster!

Unknown said...

Hi!Hi! Welcome back!
Take your time to blog when you free. No rush ya.

Funn's said...

Welcome back dear! Miss u and little Adriel deeply!
Happy Belated Birthday to Adriel, wishing him 'QUICK TALL CHEUNG TAI'

cre8tone said...

Welcome back!~

Kristie said...

welcome back dear! :)

happy big '2' to adriel!!!