Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Tantrum King

Lately, Adriel's tempers has been uncontrollable. It just been getting worsen each days. And I am very skeptical to bring him out as he always throw tantrum on us. Eg. When he saw something on the shelves or anywhere, he will start demanding and if he doesn't get what he wants he will either rolled on the floor (Yes, u read it right) or continue crying as if the parents abused the kid!.

At times, he just really testing our patient. I am not sure this is considered a norm for a growing up child or We over 'manja-ing' aka pampered him.

A videoclip of How bad temper he can be at home!.
The only solution is "The Cane" or a hanger will do the tricks!



You think he deserve a Cane?? I think he does.

5 comments:

Funn's said...

So cute of him! Wish I can comfort and hug him immediately... kekeke..

Dear, I think is a process of growing up cos my Xuan also very demanding and very manja type too... sometime really cannot tollerant it and make me raised my voice till top of my lung...

Ley Mei said...

recently, my mum told me that i have been very "loud" lately..she said "why" i become such a loud person nowsaday ? what she's trying to say is that the way i scolded aerwen is too "loud" until i scared her.. wondering , when kids have this kind of issues.. ( i think it's norm for the kiddo to be like adriel) should i just talk to them softly..? but problem is.. if i dun shout, they wont stop.. how ? haha.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Violet,
from the way Adriel cried, seems like he is "pretending to cry"..I said it as: Crying without tears...Hehe.

Stephanie said...

They are really 'testing' our level of patience.... Totally understand your situation, as I also can't resist but to raised my voice to my girls too....

Sasha Tan said...

i think its normal for a 2 - 3 yr old. Terrible 2 and terrifying 3. Eh ibaru got a book " Got an angry kid? We have solutions". I read then i tell u how to manage angry kid ok? I have 2!