Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Tornardo hit us AGAIN


Master Tornardo Chong started his Menace again!

Sigh!!!!!!.... Can u see him standing at the side?? He felt guilty liou.
After get scolding from ME. Couldn't remembered, did I whack him or not??.
I think I did


So, I decided to sweep the floor instead of picking up one-by-one.
Easier mah...
I noticed he broken some of his toys.
Eg. The Jumbo with telephone set (given by a kolik)
The trailer... (Detached head, detached bones) Try to figure out wat I mean
Oh yah.. the Bouncy Penguin!
(in tis pic still looks ok.. but two days later, the air came off)

The Menace decided to help me to sweep the floor
And ended up double work for me!


9 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

hahaha same same la. my house like katrina samo! go and buy the washing bag and ask him to put it by sets into the bag after play.

Funn's said...

Haha... He followed what you did to his toys! "Yau Yeung Hok Yeung"

2xMum said...

Hmm... i think my house will be like that very soon lor. I bet it gonna more havoc than this with a 2 yr old toddler and 9 months old baby playing together.

My Lil' Monster said...

Sha - I oledi hv a box of storage box for him. He veri smart wan, will put all his things out than dun wan to put back even though i wallop him! 'kick sei ngo'

Funn - Ya lor.. very kacau wan.. When I took back my broom he started his drama liou. 'Wuakkkkk'

Unknown said...

My home also become like that left and right side all the flash card, toy and etc...on the floor...
what to do.

I scolded my girl and tell her 'Let we pick up the thing together'. At last 2 of us manage to clean and put all the thing in the right place :)

Violet mummy, i got a new 'tag' for you. When you free then visit my blog and grab the tag :)

Anonymous said...

Sweep the toys away?? Interesting idea. I should use that method....hahhaha.

cre8tone said...

Though double up ur work, I think he's sweet enough, to 'offer' his help to sweep for u.. hahahahahah~~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ai yo yo...what happened!!
Actually, my house also like that. Often scattered with alot of toys.
Now only I know Adriel has the same surname as Sarah.

Yee Ling said...

Hahaha..Vlet, i think at least he tried to help out to clean up the mess..just that he had double up ur work instead..heheheh