Monday, August 11, 2008

My First Attempt


**Backdated 19 July' 08**


This post is still on Kuantan. Yup, haven't finish my posting on Kuantan yet! I'm almost finishing Kuantan post.. (the reason I skipped was, it takes time to download the pics and juzt wanna switch your attention to other post of mine)

Here's his first attempt to feed himself. Gosh, I tell U I was so so so glad he didn't attempt this at home. PHEW....

Having our seafood dinner... at dunno where. We had a great time but Lil' Monster decided to give me work. Doesn't want to eat unless he holds the spoon himself.

It was super duper messy, and I felt bad and at the same time SHY when I saw the floor was full of rice and a piece of spoon! Too shy till I dun dare to take pic on the floor as a proof (or else ppl will say I dunno how to educate my own son).

He was labeled by me as "a nuisance of the Day!"


5 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

ah this is nice if converted into a GIF image *wink* want me to help?

cre8tone said...

He finish all his rice!~ cool..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yes, altho it does looked messy, but he did a good job le..

My Lil' Monster said...

Sasha - pls ketuk tis 'idiot' if u hv the time

PW - U shd says 'He dropped most of his rice!'

Jo - at least he tried :P

twins mama said...

he still learning to self feed ma.. mummy be patient ok ;)