Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Missy PRETTY


On weekends, I will normally like to wear specs and on top of that with my hairband so I can push all my fringe to the back. Yes, you can imagine how 'Ah Soh' I'm during weekends. Err... even during weekdays you will find an 'Ah Soh' but better version lar :P

Anyway, whenever my Boy see me with hairband, he kind of 'tak tahan'. I dunno why. He will give me an indication 'touching/tapping his head with his hands' or 'pointing his finger to my head'. Only I can understand what he trying to indicate to me.

He just loves me to put the handband to his head. He even try to push his hair to the back like wat I did to myself... Well, basically he follows whatever I do. *Faint*

When I tried to steal the hairband back from him, he will be wailing at me till I give-in!!!!! Ok ok Give up. U win

Mummy said I look very Leng Lui?
What do u think?


He pose to me when I took out the camera

11 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ai yo..so leng loi!

SY said...

hahaha..so cute..

Sasha Tan said...

AIYOH MUMMY!!!!!! You want a daughter izit?

but kei leng lui geh..heheh

cre8tone said...

hahahaha~~ so cute!~

Funn's said...

Hahaha... so cute but you still look leng chai to me with the hairband!

Serene said...

Aiyoh... so leng leng!
My ger likes to play with my hair band too.. hahaha!

Unknown said...

Cute cute boy hahaha!

I got a tag for you. Feel free to drop by my blog and grab the tag :)

sting said...

haha.. wanna follow mummy ya? can pose also! :-)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai...I have an award for you. Please see it at my blog. TQ

quEeNie said...

aiyah...so cute

twins mama said...

oh my pretty pretty boy!!
want to pose to mummy some more.. beh tahan liao.. hahha