Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another weird days


14 Mar' 08

Sigh!!! Hubby bought back Adriel from BBsitter. We found out that he got slight fewer again. Dunno why lately he has been sick on and off. He also have slight coughing especially during the nite. Sigh!!! No doubt he has slight fever, he still be energetic and walk around the hse.

15 Mar' 08

His fever has gone down. Called up Aunty to checked on him. Aunty said he is alright as she din't notice any unusual symptoms. Only cough one or two times out of the blue.

16 Mar' 08

I picked up Adriel. Aunty told me he has some spots marked on his back body and his face. We thought his face is itchy as he always rubbing his face.

Went home and let him drink his water while I was watching TV. Then I noticed he was playing with his bottle and I took it away from him. I found out almost all his water came off from the bottle. Arrrrgh.... ADRIELLLLLL

Get him changed as his shirt seems to be soaking wet around his colar. When I opened his clothes I found out that he has spots all over his front & back body. Oh Gosh... Dun tell me this are the symptoms of chicken pox - slight fever & red spots.

Did a search on the internet.
  • Feverish - Yes
  • Red spot - Yes
  • Few days latter will turns to water and blister - Will keep track on this

Both me and Albert..??? Wat shd we do???? Is too late to see Doc. Will check tomoro if he still have these symptoms again.

At 11pm, Adriel still doesn't want to goes to bed. Sigh!!! Albert already bring him to the room but he refused to sleep. I was doing a search on the net and trying to update this blog. Alas, he came out of the room and wailing at the barrier gate. Is like telling me "Mummy come, come sleep with us". Yes, indeed I got to off the TV, laptop and lights and goes in. While walking over to him, Adriel stop crying... I was stunt... this lil' fella haven't start talking but can asked you to goes to bed with him.

Went in the room, as usual climb up and down the bed. He managed to climb the bed (our bed is high) as we had a high mattress on the floor. Ai yoh... I was telling myself "Adriel when can U sleep?" I'm tired!! Your daddy oledi dozed off. Normally the Daddy will sleep with him on the floor and I will sleep on the bed. As he was so excited to climb up and down for 30 mins, he finally settled down on my bed. So, I got to accompanied him on my bed. After he has his slumber land, than only we will transfer him on the floor as I worried he will get a fall.

17 Mar
Aunty called me in the office that Adriel suddenly having fever around 2pm. He was quite hyper active in the morning session. Dunno why suddenly having fever.

As I was worried it was due to chicken pox, I did asked Aunty whether see managed to find any spots that has water in it. She said No. I was a bit relief.

When come to collect Adriel from Aunty, Aunty did mentioned that should bring Adriel to see Doc just to get some advise whether these are chicken pox spots or measles. As the spots haven't develop into water base. But Aunty reckon that these spots are measles.

We don't want to have guessing game. So we decided to bring Adriel over to see Doc to have a peace of mind. Same old case. At one glance at the Doc, Adriel start crying.

Doc feels that these neither chicken pox nor measles. He thinks these spots are rashes. Huh rashes??? As he only developed slight fever. He also think that these wasn't dengue. But he did said if the fever is getting higher than 38 degree we should come back tomorrow or Sat to have a Blood test... Oh God can you imagine Adriel having needle poke on him!! I hope he will get better. Fingers and toes crossed.

18 till 20 Mar
We will be goin to M'cca for a few days. I'm juz tagging Albert as he is having his Award Presentation. So during these few days, Adriel will be under the care of Aunty.

before we depart, I make a call to Aunty. Aunty said Adriel has returned to his normal life - Hyper active. Which is a very positive sign. If his fever persist, she will help me to bring Adriel over to the Doc.

20 Mar
We reached Home. Of co'z for the past few days we missed Our Lil' Monster Dearly. Thank God, nothing seems to be serious on him.

When I reached Aunty's hse, Adriel was smiling away when he saw me. Phew... after a few days he still recognize me kekekeke. But I saw something a missed. Something has changed. Will post this in next topic :)

Aunty said she has a new Contractor in the house. You can say, something like 'Phua Chu Kang' but this one is called "Furniture Decorator". He will helped Aunty to moved her furniture all around her house with his Bum. Pushing and Dragging are part of his Tools.

That's His job when he has nothing else to do! *Faint*

8 comments:

quEeNie said...

glad to know that he recovered

sting said...

good thing he's alright.. so, what's the change? :-)

Agnes Khoo said...

Thanks God! Adriel is ok! So, Ylet muse be happy when adriel rush to u after a few day depart! Hehehe!

SWEETYTWEETY78 said...

i`m so worry too...finally everytyhing was fine,hehe!

SY said...

Nice to hear that Adriel is OK..

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that Adriel is ok now..really a tough day on that few day. If kids sick sure mum and dad all worry much more. Now he ok and we all also happy to hear it. Be yours active boy again ^_^

chin said...

Glad to know little monster is recovered... did he hug u kuat kuat when u pick him at nanny's hse???

twins mama said...

glad that he is ok now :) mummy become busy again to take care a hyperactive monster! hehe

did u send adriel for chicken pox jab?