Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Diapers collection


The 'Kiasu' Mum finally managed to get all the Free gift collection in place.

But Mummy said she have one and only diaper that she can't use on me. Is the Mamy Poko pants for girls. She got this free when she purchased diapers for me.

Anyone want a free Mamy Poko pants (the one in pink)?
The size is XL. Pls let my Mummy know okie.

Collections: Dry pantz, Mamy Poko, Fitti, Huggies Pant, Pet Pet, Sealer & Huggies Ultra

I have tried most of it except Fitti & Sealer.

Of co'z my First choice of diaper will always be Mamy Poko and Second choice will be Huggies. (Anything that have velcro)

8 comments:

quEeNie said...

wah u got so many

Steph said...

how come when u buy mamy poko didnt check the free gift pants is for boy or girl first geh... :P

My Lil' Monster said...

Quennie - Yah all the sweat and thick skin!!

Step - Sometimes Mummy shop blindly

Yee Ling said...

Wow..none of de sample also mummy Violet missed...heheeheh

twins mama said...

really a lot! hehe..

My Lil' Monster said...

YL & LT - I collecting dust mah... Finally all in order than onli post. Lazy to post one-by-one.

SY said...

wow..is a lot ylet..Good job for Adriel's mummy...

chin said...

Oops !!! I only have 2 or 3 sample only... but last time Giant got promoter give away Drypants sample.... able to grab 4 pkts wf 2 pcs inside. Hahaha