Monday, March 31, 2008

Me and my Teddy

Mummy: Adriel, Where's Teddy?

My head will turn left and right to search for my Teddy. And my Teddy normally was placed on top of the Wing back chair. I will climbed the sofa set and slowly dragged my Teddy Bear down. And have a good cuddle with my Teddy. My Teddy is just like my BFF. 'I just can't leave without you Teddy'.

If you ask me which Teddy I like the most, my answered will be anything that is Big. You see, I have Two Teddies that consider Big and Two Small Teddies. The Big Teddies was given by Yie Yie Ivy and the other was given by Aunty Wan. Yie Yie Ivy Teddy used to be same height with me when I was a Baby, But I guess I have grown tremendously well. As for Aunty Wan's Teddy, This was considered bigger in size. I love both my teddies. I think I should give both my Teddies a name. Mmm... I will let Mummy to figure it out.

I finally dragged my Teddy down


The stomach part is Best to cuddle

Arggh.... Teddy I just can't help myself but to attacked U.
Sorry Teddy



No comments: