Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ohhhh....Teddy Bear, U r always my BFF

**Backdated post 10 Feb 2008**

Every morning when Adriel's wakes up or I think I had enuf for the day on the bed, I will lift up Adriel and put him on the living area to let him wander around.

Of course, the first think he will do is look around (blury face) and see what new surrounds him. If nothing seems to attract him, he will crawl himself near to the lounge set and try to climb up. If it fails he will start making noise (as if someone is preventing him from climbing) and try to climb again till he managed to pull up.

I have been noticing Adriel a few times what he will do when he successfully climbed up. The first thing in his mind is His Teddies Bear. Any Teddies Bear that he managed to grab he will try to drag it down and goes down the lounge set and drag again to the ground. Sometimes he will cuddle the teddy bear or just leave it aside and crawl somewhere else.

I dunno why he so obessed with teddy bear! Everytime when I try to hold or cuddle his Teddy Bear and sing a song to his Teddy, he will quickly crawl over and grab it back from me and he will start cuddling his teddy. I'm not sure, is he jealous or just over protective towards his Teddy bear!



4 comments:

twins mama said...

Wah adriel likes teddy a lot! next time if i c a nice teddy.. sure will buy u 1 :)

chin said...

I love the way Adriel drag the teddy bear, so cute... want to cuddle him leh

sting said...

that's so sweet... he's climb all the way up there to take the teddy bear and then drag it all the way down.. he sure is a go-getter!

My Lil' Monster said...

Gals, I find this video clip so cute. Especially he drag his Teddy Bear. Sometimes a drag a few of his teddies down and cuddle all of it at teh smae time. Look so cute. Dunno he really loves his Teddies or he just very 'yuk kan' with them!