Sunday, March 9, 2008

We are Back!


I was meant to start blogging for the past one or two weeks. I have so many backdated stuff that makes me dunno where to start. And this actually put me off from blogging.

I will do it slowly, updating Adriel progress.

For the past one month, Adriel has been progressing well. And we 'the parents' has been busy entertaining with this lil' ones and at the same time coping well with our lost of our beloved Mother.

Thank you very much for all the sms, msn, calls and emails. The tragedy does make a big impact to us especially to my dearest Hubby, FIL and their siblings.

The sadness is still haunting us and we are slowly getting stronger each day passes by.

Thanks again from All of Us.

1 comment:

twins mama said...

welcome back my dear :)
hope u & ur hubby can be stronger and things will be wonderful everyday!