Sunday, March 23, 2008

Let's go to the School


**Backdated post 13 March' 2008**


Today I'm going to submit the Baby Contest form at JayaJusco - only left two more days before the closing. Hahaha... I didn't submit last minute though!

After submitting the form, I decided to get some groceries from the supermarket. Walk, walk, walk, I saw a booth selling Huggies Pull-up pants. Mmm... tempted to buy as they are having promoting these item. The promo are buy any Small or Jumbo size pull-up pants and you will get to draw either Huggies backpack or two free samples of Huggies pull-up pants or Huggies recycle bag.

Of Co'z I am eyeing on the Huggies backpack lar. Is so cute mah.. So Adriel can carry it like a turtle with a shell.. kekeke

So, when the promoter is trying to up sell me - my heart started to shake (Sum yuk yuk).
And I also pity this young lady. She is nice lar. So, I decided to give it a try lor.

And I managed to get the Bagpack for Adriel.

See How Happy my lil monster, carrying his bagpack!



4 comments:

Funn's said...

Wow.. Little Adirel, can walked so fast and steady liao! Good darling!

twins mama said...

lil' boy is ready for school now!!

chin said...

lil monster can carry the backbag so steady leh.. did drop it also... clever Adriel...

My Lil' Monster said...

Aunty Funn, Li Teng & Chin - I can even run now.. kekeke.. I can make my Mummy & Daddy faint everyday now!