Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Lil' Monster Fmly has VIRUS attacked!


**Backdated post from 24 Mar - 30 Mar'08**


24 Mar
Mummy is off today as Mummy's office celebrate Easter Monday. Daddy has not been feeling very well, but insist to go to work. While Mummy takes this opportunity to become a House maid of the day.

Today, Daddy has been quarantine from sleeping together!

25 Mar
Daddy falls sick and reluctant to visit the Doc. So, Mummy decided to quarantine Daddy again from playing with Adriel as Adriel has already started to have running nose and coughing during the night. So Mummy has to sleep with Me while Daddy is sleeping by himself.

26 Mar
Adriel has some symptoms of getting sick. Oh NO. How can Mummy handle two sick Boys! Aunty called Mummy and told Mummy that I had vomited 3 times. From the first meal till my afternoon meal. So, Mummy decided to go home earlier and bring Me to visit the Doc.

Doc said I'm wheezing and have difficulty in breathing. So, I ended up having Nebuliser (to clear off my airway passage). When I was on Neubuliser, I cried non-stop for almost 5 minutes. Doc also mentioned to Mummy & Daddy that I should come back tomorrow for another Neubuliser. I wasn't very happy about it!

When I reached home, Mummy fed me with my porridge. Again, I vomited some of my porridge and I decided not to have my porridge. As I still have difficulty in breathing. So not too long, Daddy fed me with the medication. I was enjoying it till 2 minutes later I vomited out whatever I had before.

Eventhough I'm a bit weak, and when I heard the TV shows having music coming out on air, I decided to show Mummy of my dancing. Mummy was nearly broke into laughter. (Adriel you are such a cutie and you really make up Mummy's Day).

The cries in the Clinic does pay me off, as I can have a better sleep compared to yesterday.

27 Mar
Mummy took half day off in the morning to bring me over to the Doc for another Neubuliser. Again, my Drama begins for 5 minutes. After finished having Neubuliser, Doc came over to hear my chest. Before the Doc lift up my shirt, I started to cry out loudly! Doc said my breathing is much better now and I do not need to come for the third time. Thank God.

Then Mummy sent me over to Aunty at 10ish.

And this round, Daddy decided to go and visit a Doc since he has not much improvement -Yeah after 4 days!!!

Mummy did called up to check on me. Aunty told Mummy that I am back in Action! I am jumping up and down and ransacking Aunty's hse.

28 Mar
Mummy started to have our Virus. Yes.... Both of us have given Mummy the virus.
Mummy started of with sneezing the whole day and at night she started to feel feverish.

29 Mar
Mummy has fallen sick with blocked nose and numbness to her body. She dumped me at Aunty's hse and gone to see the Doc. As for me, I am getting better. Daddy??? He is still having a very bad sore throat and headache.

30 Mar
Mummy is still not fully recover. And I became hyperactive for the day till Daddy couldn't stand me and decided to cane me. Yes, Daddy cane me. Even Mummy too.

I think, today I get the most cane and cries....

These are the whole week of our Virus Report

Here are the Videoclip when he first has his Nebuliser

Day 1


Day 2 for treatment




8 comments:

sting said...

oh Adriel, you are such a sweet and healthy boy.. you recovered so fast.. now, you've got to be nice to mummy and daddy ok and let them get well too.. :-)

MeRy said...

Violet, take good care of urself. Adriel hav to be good boy to mommy n daddy lol.

SY said...

Ylet..hope you can get well soon...
Lil Adriel, dont bully mummy ya. Be a good boy...

Yee Ling said...

Get Well soon, Vlet....Tk good care..yaa

chin said...

Poor little Adriel,lucky you recovered so fast. At least your mummy no need to worry about you... But Mummy dear, you have to take good care yourself also...

My Lil' Monster said...

Aunties,

Thank you very much for your concerned. I'm now Fully recharged.

I Lup Lup U all

quEeNie said...

glad to know wat u all recovered

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai Violet

First of all, your Adriel is such a handsome and smart boy. I think he look like the dad ya?

When I see this video clip, is very disheartening, because my girl also had the nebulizer two months ago. Seeing the video, make me flash back a lof of memory when I brought my girl to the clinic. She even gotto inhale the gas for 5 times all together. SAD!

Anyway, happy that Adriel is ok now. May I know how old is he?