Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Drama King

I finally thought of bringing Adriel for his Chicken Pox jab. I have been battling out should I or shouldn’t to get this jab. I wasn’t very supportive towards this jab as I thought he should have his Chicken Pox like any normal kid.

Anyway, I have my second thoughts again, I don’t want him to suffer. I will be very heart sick to see him crying with lots of polka dots around him and the itch will be killing him. Of coz, if he happened to get chicken pox, I hope that this jab really works for him as I have been spending RM100 for this. Just hope for less suffering. (I was told, if he gets chicken pox, this jab will have lesser growth of polka dots and less itchiness)

Yesterday after I collected him from Aunty, we went straight to the Pediac Clinic. On our way, he was sitting quietly enjoying the view.

Soon after we arrived, he still looks fine. As we were entering the clinic, he saw so many kids and kids running around playing with the slide. I went straight to the nurse and registered him. Just less than 15 seconds our number shows ‘21’ (thanks to Hubby, He called for appointment so we do not need to Q).

Before entering to Doc’s room, Hubby came in and accompanies us to the room. Right after I sat on the chair and the Doc walk closer to Adriel, he starts his Drama – Wailing!! I was like… Oppss… he must be recalling his 2 weeks experience while we were here. (‘The Monster family Virus attacked’- He has his nebuliser mah)

Oh Goodness, he can remembered so well. Anyway, when the Doc came closer to him and starts taking his stereoscope out, He even cries louder. I am pretty sure he remembered the Doc face and stereoscope.

Of coz, the jab only takes like 3 seconds and he still continue crying. We walked out from the Doc’s room. Right after we walked out, he stops his cries. He is just a Drama King!

After his jab, than we only can have our Dinner.


6 comments:

SWEETYTWEETY78 said...

okoh...poor lil` monster,maybe last time got scared or doc need plastic surgery?

Agnes Khoo said...

Hehehe! Adriel is too clever! He know that the doc will gv him a big jab, so he cry first, then see mummy & daddy's respond!

peimun said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog....

btw, Kendra took this jab too!

sting said...

hehe.. and they say kids have short memory span! anyway, there's this Dr Koe in Old Klang Road who is pretty good (in my opinion) when it comes to giving jabs to kids. my baby didn't cry when she administer a jab but cried even before he was jabbed by another paed!

Unknown said...

Hello! Nice to meet you and thanks for the comment you drop to me. So glad that you viewing my blog.

Pity boy...my girl also not yet get the chicken pox injection. I think sure she will cry so loud...

Yes mum life really change me a lot. Train me be more patient, eventhough is tiring but it's worth it.

quEeNie said...

Adriel so clever, recog d doc d