Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tri-cycle

Hehehe... I forgotten to post his new Tri-cycle.

Got this from the Warehouse sale in Puchong. Yes, we traveled so far just for this. I purposely took half day to go to Puchong with Albert. I wasn't so familar with this place but with a good someone who has a good sense of direction, it helps me alot. No sweat searching for this place.

There are so many tri-cycle on displayed and U juz dunno wat to choose and where to start choosing. So, we asked the salesperson for an opinion - they knows the BEST.

I also managed to get two sets of Barrier gate with an extension (RM300) and Car seat (RM300) Not a very economical though! I regret buying this car seat! Sigh!!

Not only we bought these for Adriel, we also bought another Two tri-cycle for my fren. Thank God, It juz fit to our car. As the tri-cycle can't be dismantle. Actually, U may but you wouldn't know how to fix it back with so many screws. The car is loaded with 3 tri-cycle at the back seat (juz right) and two sets of Barrier gate and finally a car seat back of the boot.

When we took the tri-cycle out from the room, I can see him smiling away. So excited & happy.

And we asked for it!!! We've to be his chauffeur for him!




2 comments:

SWEETYTWEETY78 said...

let bring him to the park and cycle...haha!!

twins mama said...

yaya.. juz like wat i thought.. take a ride @ da park!