Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Saving from young

Last month, I wrote about 'All I want is the Real thing' and this round Mummy will teach him something new.

Today, I taught Tan Sri to save up money from young. Yah, must learn from young rite? So, I'm hoping that he will give me all his savings when he grows up maybe $500K - at least!! Yah... dream on lor me!!

Oh well, something new for him to play with and at the same time I can sit in front of the computer and communicate with U. Yes, u there reading this.

Ok, a video clip of him playing with his coins. Happily learning to put the coins inside the coin box and out of sudden he put the coins inside his mouth! He must be very frustrated after so many attempts. So the best place is to put inside his mouth! *Shake head*




4 comments:

SWEETYTWEETY78 said...

later ur lil`monster grow up thang tai sau pan then u know...haha!

Agnes Khoo said...

Wor, another rich guy ya! Since Xuan didi,adriel didi & WeiYan gogo have saving box, I also prepare one for JT lah!

twins mama said...

wah so fast start saving! sure can reach 7 digits when Adriel grows up :)

sting said...

good habit.. I meant saving $$.. :-)