Monday, October 13, 2008

Concentrated Boy


We finally managed to get Adriel to sit quietly for an hour by focusing/glued to the TV! At least he wasn't running around or digging out his toys and make a tornado out of it!

Hehehe... hahahaha... Yes I am very very hapi :e

Who make him so Focus?
Welcome to Elmo's World

Yes, I am goin to buy more Elmo Cd's or burn more :)
(You have any Elmo's Cd? Pls help me to burn)



While I was sitting beside him, *scratching head* 'Wat so great about Elmo?'
I'm yet to find out the answer!!

*I never like Sesame St when I was a toddler. Never ever... till now. Dunno why? Maybe their English very Bombastic to me. Couldn't understands wat they trying to say! That's why I started him on Barney instead of Sesame St.

Elmo: Do u know How does Cookie Monster eat his cookies?
My jaw nearly dropped when I saw how Cookie Monster eat his cookie.
He was so grubby & greedy.

*shaking head* Wondering 'will Adriel eat like tis?' If Yes, I'm goin to have a heart attack soon!

And another word I learned fr Sesame St "Get Lost" :)

Ok, peeps is time to say 'Get Lost'!

2 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Woww...you have know alot of things by watching cartoon with Adriel.
I also dislike Elmo. Besides that Barney also not in my favourite list.

Family First said...

One hour??? The longest my lil monster will sit still is 5 minutes!