Saturday, October 18, 2008

FOS - Kids & Teens

Hi All,

Juz a quick post (have no time to blog on Zoo & Port Dickson yet!).

Thought of sharing this shop if you not aware of it existing. Found this shop while my intention is to redeem my prize (will blog bout tis later) . Is a Factory Outlet Shop aka FOS which sells lots of kids clothing. This is a bit extraordinary to me as I always came across FOS for Adult and with very little of kids clothings.

Sometimes they do have some nice clothes and you might get one for yourself too. As for the price, I won't say very cheap ~ so so lar...

If you are not particular about old season clothing or some rejected bits and pieces, this shop you should worth paying a visit. Another shop that I also recommend is Brands Outlet (the one that I known was situated at Ikano) a big shop where you can get varieties of clothing or house furnishing.

Here is the pic of the shop

FOS @ 1 Utama New Wing
I think is located at 2nd Floor - IF NOT, it's at Kid Floor

4 comments:

LittleLamb said...

compare to those online mummy selling..who is cheaper??????

thx for info.

cre8tone said...

Waiting to shop for CNY clothes..

Anonymous said...

Yes I have beenthere, wuite some nice designs of clothing for kids at time, mostly are overrun stock for brands like gap, old navy so quality is there, but the price ain't too cheap too la.

sting said...

I do sometimes shop here... some clothes are pretty good and yeah, prices not too cheap..