Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brush Brush Brush

I've been teaching Adriel to use his Lil' Toothbrush but never seems to be very successful. He normally will eagerly loves the taste of his toothpaste more than brushing!.

I really have no idea how to teach him the correct way to do it. So, every weekend I'll try to brush in front of him so he can learn some technique of brushing. I always think is better to teach a person the practical way as it easier to learn by watching.

While I was brushing moving my hand up and down, left and right he will start following me.

When comes to his bath time, surprisingly I can see he started to used the method that I taught him. And when time to rinse his mouth, I can see No more toothpaste left!






And My Bath time...



12 comments:

SY said...

Hahaha..Yan also did the same b4. I wonder why they like to eat toothpaste d..Maybe sweet and nice to eat kua..
Good job Adriel. You have show the 1st step.

nicole said...

Jessica also do the same, she suck the tooth brush. I think we have to practise brush teeth together, let them see how to brush teeth.

Lee said...

Hi, you got a real cute baby there. Best regards, Lee.

cre8tone said...

brush his tougue somemore :)

MeRy said...

Ryan also the same....sucking the toothbrush.

LittleLamb said...

wah...pong pong with so many toys..
looks like the tub will not be big enough soon...

Funn's said...

Haha... all kids are the same!

2xMum said...

Kids tend to copy cat adults. It's best to show them practically... :)

Well done, Adriel and mummy also!

Yee Ling said...

Wow..Adriel has so many bath toys lor...so envy ler..heheheh

peimun said...

he got so many toys ler!!!!!

My Lil' Monster said...

SY & Nic - Dunno how to teach him the proper way.. Sigh.. Me so 'sat pai'

U Lee - Thank You. And welcome aboard.

Lil prince Mami & Mery - I think he thot the toothbrush is like a lolly pop

Lil Lamb, Yee Ling & Pei Mun - I also didn't realized till I need to buy a netting to put all his toys!

Funn - Is Xuan the same?

Wonderful Life - Thks. But i feels I also quite 'sat pai' in educating him the correct way!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Adriel got so many bath toys. He must enjoy bathing very much.

Good job to him!