Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bib Bib


I found a cute lil’ latex Bib (not those normal bibs) at Baby Loft just next to Adriel’s Music school. Dunno how it coax me into buying this as I have no intention to buy anything in the shop - just wanna browse around what is new.

I reckon this shop has a very mummy-friendly (for first timer mother). You can get anything from this shop from A to Z. Eg. Breastpump & etc equipments, baby cream (mozzies/first aid ) You name it, she has it all. I’m glad this shop open near my house. At least I knew where to scout for things when I needed it urgently – especially breastmilk storage bags. No, No I’m NOT having a baby – ONLY IF I have I will do my shopping here, it’s just so convenient. It may not the cheapest place to shop but at least I knew an alternative place to shop.

See cute or not?
Got the 'mangkuk' place where u can store all his mess!

9 comments:

MeRy said...

Cute bib...how much does it cost??

2xMum said...

This type of bib with pocket in front is very useful one. I got one from Fisher Price's and it help to collect food which my boy drops or vomit food.

LittleLamb said...

was the bib useful for you? cos i got 2 from MC and its collecting dust now :(

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Is cute and special. I never see such a bib b4. Is it useful?

Mummy Gwen said...

Hi, Thanks for dropping by and the wishes. :) Aiya, too bad didn't bump into u at the zoo yesterday. There were just too many ppl..haha. The bib is a good buy. ;)

cre8tone said...

Where and how much u buy this bib? I wanna find 1 similar to this, but cannot found yet..

My Lil' Monster said...

Mery, Lil Prince Mummy - The cost is quite expensive (for a latex) RM45.00 (I know is not cheap. Dunno wat make me wanna buy!!)

Wonderful Life - Yup I 101% agreed with U

Rachel - U dun find it useful? Mmmm... Maybe U can try when Philip self feed.

Joanne - For me I find it quite useful for my Messy boy!

Mummy Gwen - Ya lar.. Y'day I was thinking I might bunp into U, juz that we dun know each other.

***If any Mummies wanna get this bib, let me know. Can get it for u.

MeRy said...

Violet, the bib is expensive o...but it is useful and cute.

twins mama said...

i saw this kind bib but never buy it.. saw it @ combi, toy city, mother care etc. it quite expensive!

last weekend juz thinking to get 2 for my gals cos now they start learning self-feed n always get messy. if it really useful then it worth to invest! thanks for ur info too :)