Sunday, September 28, 2008

Zooo....Zoooooo

We have decided to bring Adriel over to The National Zoo for this coming Raya Hols (1st Oct’ 08). A good opportunity for Adriel to learn the ‘Real’ thing rather than looking at the book that he has been reading. Did some research before we make our move – Yes, it’s open…Yahooo

You wanna join us too? If you happen to bum into us, do say Hi. :)

Have anyone of you bought your kid/s over to Zoo? Really need some of your inputs on this. I’m having a lil’ bit of nightmare if it doesn’t turn out the way I wanted. Eg crowded, too hot or disappointment when we reached.

On the other hand, I heard there is No more KFC Restaurant as it already took over by Marry Brown! Marry Brown?? Do they hv good food? I have a feeling their food would be so-so. So, I intended to pack food from home. Maybe some simple homes cook food. But one problem – do they allowed outside food???

I’m praying hard everything would be goes smoothly. I really hope to see animals in the cage as I experienced somewhere (dunno where) I only saw the cage but no animal. I know I shouldn’t have high hopes on M’sia services But I really hope my view is wrong. Pls proof me wrong. I really want to see M’sia can do it, the way other countries (eg Singapore Zoo) has been doing.

Barney theme songs to zoo:

What will we see at the Zoo
We will we see at the Zoo zee Zoo
....

9 comments:

MeRy said...

Violet,Enjoy the Zoo trip...snap some pics.

SY said...

Dear, dont put high expectation..But anyway its good outing.Let Adriel enjoy real world of animal.....

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Is good to bring Adriel to see "real" animals:-)
I will definitely bring Sarah to zoo when she grows up older.
I think I will bring her to the mini zoo in Sunway Lagoon. My blogging friends told me kids can have personal touch with the animals there.

Stephanie said...

Vlet, Marry Brown Nasi Lemak not bad... but afterall our zoo not that bad tho the last i went was 2-3 years back. :)

Do have fun ya....

Funn's said...

Dear, hope you enjoy your trip!

Sasha Tan said...

I also wanna go.. but cannot UWAAAA

sting said...

have fun ya... heard it's not that bad :-)

My Lil' Monster said...

Dear All Mummies... Thank you for your inputs.

Right now I'm praying hard... Pls hv a nice weather, more energetic animals & No cranky Boy!

Wish me luck.

**FINGERS & TOES CROSSED**

twins mama said...

did u go during Raya? how was the trip?

the mini zoo @ Sunway Lagoon also not bad... remember got rabbit farm... my last visit was at least 3-4 yrs back!