Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Lil' Maid of Honour

Do you think he looks like a Maid?

High Class punye!
(Actually he was still sick when tis pic was taken)

Remembered my previous post about Hair band? Guess what? He breaks my hair band and I got to find an alternative way to get a new one.

So, We (me & kolik) went to Watson at Avenue K after lunch (Lunch time also kenot let go must shop). There were having clearance sale and we saw so many many things to buy! And the prices like 77 cents or 1.77 or 2.77... My eyes balls like poking out di. Here goes my shopping of the day!

Actually should put the blame to my kolik. She is the one telling me "Eh, 77 cents only ler" and "Wah so cheap" and goes on and on. And the Best part was, people seeing us so crazy putting the things to our basket, they also get hooked up and follows us!! So ended up, this Watson at Avenue K (considered the MOST boring & no ones ever visit) have the most customers of the DAY.. ALL Thanks To US :)

I tell u, the BEST shopping I ever had (not sure bout my kolik). Bought this and that and our total bills only comes up to RM70++ kekeke... (not gonna display wat we got)

Sorie out of topic edi. Back to my hair band story. Since he broke my hair band which I found tis in Watson (at least this won't get breaks unless he tears it).

I was about to put on my head to test it and this rascal demanded to be put on his head!! He was tapping on his head - yah so vain pot ler!

My Master Vain Pot Boy

16 comments:

sting said...

hahaha! he really does look quite good eh :-) kinda cool but in a cute way

Yee Ling said...

when i showed Ethel this pic..she said ..Mei Mei (lil sister)..

Then i told her No No..he is a Ti Ti (lil brother)...but still insisted is Mei Mei...hahahah..maybe bcos she saw this cute hairband on his head

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Somehow, i tink this hairband really suits him.

Kristie said...

hahhahaa violet... what a pretty boy u have there! :)

LittleLamb said...

cute wor...
very cute..

hope he recovered already

cre8tone said...

very very very cute~

Funn's said...

OMG... he look so cute leh! A real high class maid!

nicole said...

violet, u r very naughty la.. but Adriel luk cute with the hairband, hahaha... high class maid?

Esmeralda said...

Hey.. he really look like a "maid of honour" lar... so elegant.."kao kui"... and high class lar.

twins mama said...

ei... mummy wants a dotter so much huh!! can start planning now :p ealier make him wear dress.. now hairband... later u put him on lipstick & heels??! hahaha

Family First said...

I am sure when he grows up he will be cursing you if he found out you posted it on the net! But nice funny pics lah!

marikosan said...

aiya, miss going to Ave K like before :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, not weird looking at all! Sweeeeeet little boy :)

quEeNie said...

hahahaha, he look soo cute

SY said...

Mommy really notty la. Always dress up Adriel like lil gal...Poor lil boy but its cute d..

My Lil' Monster said...

U think my Boy gonna kill me??? Hehehe... wait until u see my nx posting!