Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tag: Household Chores I hate

(These was typed somewhere 22 Aug and was parked/draf for almost 2weeks!!)

Opps, I thought I did my job.. Happily start browsing other fren's blog. While reading.... Ai yoh suddenly saw Jo tagged me again. Didn't know she tagged me twice. Ok, since I so Free can do lar.

This will be an interesting tag about ME!


Yesterday, I got a message from Mommy Serene. She told me that she got a tag for me. Since I have been tagged for the second time (within this month), I think more or less, I know what should I do next :-)


~~~START COPY~~~

This meme is pretty simple.
Here are the rules:
1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.
3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave a comment at Stripe and Yellow to be added to the masterlist.


DOMESTICATED DIVAS:Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy's Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A' La Mode / God's Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife's Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life... my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy's Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller's Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It's My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy's Zone / Crissy's Library / Vis Vires /Crissy's Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby's Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene's Random Ramblings / Life's All About Lourdes' Mia / Faery Dancing / Purpled Sky /Mamakshop /Almanac Queen / Caramel Corn / Sunny Side Up Foodie / Our Little Princess Gwen / Chen Xi and Mama's Blog / Perfect Gift From Above / My Lil' Monster Photo Gallery / YOUR BLOG HERE

Question 1:

List down the household chores you hate and why.

My answers:

I guess most of us have almost the same answer to this - IRONING CLOTHES!!
I always have the excuse of not ironing my clothes as I think is really takes lots of my time. I am not a person who iron clothes for one or two piece/s.

Is all depends on my MOOD in order for me to move my butt off to this job. Once I start ironing, It will takes up at least2-3 hrs.

That's why I bug (yes, bug Hubby to buy a STEAM IRON for my B'day pressie :p
That was like err... when ah?? Die really couldn't remembered when!! Getting old edi.

I think3-4yrs ago kua. I asked him to buy those commercial used steam iron!!! I am sure you have seen it before. When you waked into Ladies or Man departments you will see someone using it. Sorrie I am not good in explaining so here is the pic!
I got smtg very similar to this
Now, U know how lazy I am!!
Question 2
Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?

Well, I definitely can live WITHOUT a maid as you can see We are the MAID to 'My Lil' Monster.

In fact there are a few reasons NO maid is GOOD because
  1. We can have our Privacy - No interference to our personal life
  2. No missing things/valuable in the house even though we missed place it. Nobody to blame EXCEPT us
  3. We think we clean Cleaner than having a maid
  4. No eyeing on maid to do the house chores
  5. Not worried to have a runaway maid
  6. No cost incurred on Agent fees- for the time being
Overall, I'm very Happy with my current 'Maid'. He sweeps, mops and he cleans the house for me. He even can clean better than me - from my observation. He even child minding my lil' monster when I goes shopping/having my own time :)

The ONLY thing that my 'Maid' doesn't contributes are anything to do with clothes (Washing, Folding & Ironing) and Cooking is another No-no.


Ok, Now I wan to know who can beat my laziness.... ok the tag will goes to:

Quennie
Agnes

No comments: