Monday, September 29, 2008

Toilet Training


**Backdated 9 Sept' 08**

Aunty has been toilet trained him for the last few mths. (Lazy Mummy dun bother to train him!) But when he is with us, I hardly finds him doing it. Weekend on Saturday from Two o'clock onwards will be us taking care of him till he return to Aunty's house on Monday at 8.30am. He will hold on to his Big Business till on Monday when he's at Aunty's house. Yes, can you imagine my Boy without Big Business for Two days! He just doesn't like doin it at our house.

Aunty also said when he do his Big Business, he will normally goes near to his potty and ask Aunty to take off his nappy. Than he will push Aunty aside when he do his business, as he does not like Aunty watching him! (I was laughing at the way Aunty express and the gesture while she explains to me). I guess he was a bit shy when doin business. So far, Aunty said he hardly will poo on his nappy. Well, a good news to me. As Diapers will be cross from my list soon :)

Anyway, this is his first time he requesting me to put him to the toilet bowl with a 'mini'. Yah sahaja sahaja wanna test me. So, I did as instructed. I dun even have high hope on him to wee wee or ng ng. Anyway, He managed to do a little bit of wee wee. I'm very proud of his effort.

He is trying hard to push fr his facial expression
Can some more smile

7 comments:

peimun said...

Well done, Adriel Boy!

LittleLamb said...

yeah...i m proud of u too Adriel..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Auntie is so nice to train Adriel, is really a not easy task to potty training. Well done Auntie.

Of course, good job to Adriel too.

Funn's said...

Little Adriel look so cute! Good job!

SY said...

Hahaha..he is so cute d.. Good job!

Ley Mei said...

sorry for "logging in " so late... i will be good in future to update my blog... keke

so proud of adriel.. saw this pic and quickly asked my hubby to have a look... although he's still having his lunch !! keke..

(hope aerwen can do that ..too)

twins mama said...

mommy so notty lar.. boy boy bz doing big biz but mommy bz taking pic!

anyway, so proud of ur boy! later mommy can save $$ on diaper.