Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beanie


**Backdated 23 Aug' 08**

I always wanted to get a Bean Bag for Myself or for everyones usage as it has light weight and it's so super comfy. So I did my search around and found one of the shop in Sunway Pyramid.

Only after a week, I decided to bring out the Bean that we bought and try to refill the bag. At first Daddy said he wanted to do it all by himself (outside the house) as he does not wanting Adriel to know what is inside the bean bag. I'm sure u get what I mean. Who knows tis rascal might try to open the bag when our eyes are not at him... which can leads us having heart attack with all beads around us!!

While Daddy busy filling up the Bean Bag with polyester beads, Mummy was busy mendling Adriel.

Suddenly Daddy opened the main door and said:
D: I needed your help, dear
M: 'Huh.. but how?' How bout Adriel?
D: We just do it slowly lor coz I can't do it by myself as I need someone to hold and someone to push the beads down
M: Ok lor...wat other choice do we have? :(

So while helping Daddy to fills up the bag, sudden dunno from no where the beads started to come out from the plastic. OMG... Daddy & Mummy quickly STOP filling up and started to pick up the beads ASAP without thinking wat to do.

Mummy & daddy busy picking up the beads and tis Boy of ours also follows our footsteps. Ahhh... We felt so relieve that not only he helps us he also try to catch the beads for us. At first our worried was he will pick and put inside his mouth! But after seeing him helping us, I dunno why I have this kind of feeling "my Boy is a BIG boy edi".

Boy Bizee @ work picking up beads
(Tis must be fun for him!)




5 comments:

Funn's said...

Dear, don't under estimate Adriel. He is a good helper and good boy too!

cre8tone said...

He looks very concentrating.. haha!

Stephanie said...

good boy, Adriel!

Kristie said...

yeah sometimes we get too protective over our child, that is why sometimes it is good to do things out of the ordinary occasionally, children always never fail to surprise us! :)

good boy adriel :)

LittleLamb said...

oh dear....
must check properly all the beans is clear off....

your boy so helpful..