Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Wordless & He is Speechless


Was doing some window shopping, when I saw tis cute Pink Dress. It was really an irresistible of not buying as I really like girly stuff.

I got home and showed tis to Hubby, "Don't u think tis Dress is cute'? Hubby nodded. On the other hand, Tan Sri was patting his chest and indicating 'I want to wear'. So, I can't say No right to his command since he asked for it and he can be my model.

Ok, is totally not my fault. I have my Hubby as a Witness. (Yes, I'm responsible to his earlier post, (about 6mths ago) that I make him to wear.

Tis round I'm not liable to his act.

*Sasha, U think Adriel gonna KILL me too when he gets to read tis??

14 comments:

LittleLamb said...

aiyo....u r planning for 2nd one?and it will be a girl? but then ho...if u planning 2nd one..then why sell car seat????

*blur blur*

I think its not funny lo....

MeRy said...

Little Adriel looks cute in the pink dress....like a small little cute gal.

My Lil' Monster said...

Lil lamb - My sis has TWINS. Which younger than my son by 6mths. If i ever get conceive, I will hv triples of everything in the hse!. So trying to sell watever I dun use now.

Mery - Still look very Boyish thou.. haha

SY said...

Aiyo...Mommy notty again. But he look cute in this pink dree..

cre8tone said...

Mummy likes to buy, little ones like to wear?

julieann said...

its time for another baby!!!!! :D

Stephanie said...

yaya. time for d 2nd bb ledi :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yes, this is not the first time seeing Adriel "dress" up, and I should said, he looked pretty in the dress.
So how many sets of dress that you have bought so far..hehe.

Ley Mei said...

hey... it's cute.. but i hope adriel wont see this in future.. so before he reachs 18yrs old.. u gotta destroy this blog k.. later his g.f sees it how ?? keke

Funn's said...

Oh no dear! I am speechless when I see little Adriel in this pinky dress.
If I put it on for Xuan, sure my hubby scold me till "DOG BLOOD OVER HEAD"

My Lil' Monster said...

Is totally not my fault ler.. He really asked for it when I show tis to Hubby.

2nd BB - err.... Not having tis thots... is very costly to raise a kid.

quEeNie said...

Adriel wearing dress again!! anyway he looks cute ;)

nicole said...

Violet, hurry up plan 2nd baby la!!!!!!! pity Adriel oh

twins mama said...

nice pinky dress & pretty model too!! wakakak.. looks like mummy is craving for a 2nd bb gal ya!