Monday, February 16, 2009

30 Mins of FAME


Ai yoh, been trying to catch up with some old post. Still got lots more to come. Dunno can finished 2008 post by end of this year or not!! ahahaha

Outstanding of Adriel addiction or craziness on smtg, X'Mas 2008, very outdated post on Our 2nd Port Dickson trip, My Cambodia trip and more on Adriel's daily life.

Wah... think bout itfeels like closing my laptop di. Just too many old post that need to do before wrapping up 2008. Big Sigh...

Ok, Just to update about myself. I finally became a vain pot by putting myself for a '30 minutes to Fame' :) Well, to be frank, Never intend to buy or get myself a portrait package after wedding pics. It was given by my sis.

My sis purchased something at the cosmetic counter (she purchased RM600 above) and received a so called 'Free makeover'. So, she said she has no time to do it, so she passed it on to me. At first I reluctant to take it as she should be doin it instead of me. She has spent so much so she really deserved to have a makeover. After much persuasion, I took it lar.. but felt guilty - Didn't buy but get Free.

So is really a impromptu thing. So headed to KLCC for a total of 30mins of fame including some makeup. Well I should say, this will be my LAST ** (of age) before turning to Big 3*

End results is tis....


The tricks: Yes, there is a trick for this. They only gave U One printed photo. If you need more or you want to get a few more that you like, you have to pay for the additional photos. So, I ended up getting 1+4pics for the price of RM150 (includes printed 4 pics and a CD of 5 pics) and some touch-up. (without touch-up kenot show ppl man! same like those wedding pics....)

So... U can say I'm still alive..

15 comments:

Kristie said...

u look gorgeous! :)

u still have it mama!

MeRy said...

Violet, u looks pretty.....

Funn's said...

Wow... you look so gorgeous!

cre8tone said...

Great photos!~ pretty

Family First said...

Hey you look so sweet .. are you mixed?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Leng Loi, pretty and gorgeous!

But some of the pics do not look like you ya?

Yee Ling said...

Wow..Violet, u look great!
Ur hubie must be very happy to see these pic of his leng lui wife..

SY said...

U look great dear....

My Lil' Monster said...

Cin Cau from Hanoi,

Juz managed to find a place to check u gals.

Kris, Mery, Funn, Lil Prince Mami, Fmly First, Sarah's Mami, Ling & Sy - Many Thks for the comments. I guess tis will be my last photo shots with professionals.

Kris - Ya.. I still hv Chubby face .. I know.

Fmly First - I am not mixed. Unfortunately I'm purely 'Ah Lian'. :)

*BTW, thanks to ICI for doin the great job on my face! ahahaha

Kristie said...

no lah where got chubby face... u look good :)

peimun said...

you look great in all the pictures.....

Agnes Khoo said...

Wow... Pretty Violet! Look so elegant!

quEeNie said...

dear, you look great

Stephanie said...

wow...vlet... like superstar leh...

Sasha Tan said...

PHEWITT!!!!