Sunday, February 1, 2009

MPH Warehouse


**Post Dated 27 Oct' 08**


With the economy downturn, we did our first attempt by goin to places that out of our way!. (Wat a joke - No lar I don't do tis on purpose just to save a few penny). I bugged Hubby to bring me over to MPH Warehouse as I think Adriel needed some bedtime books. He get bored with his old books and make no interest at all.

Normally, we don't bring Adriel along as we think it's too troublesome and we might ended up not getting anything if Adriel ever get cranky. But despite of the weekend, we have no choice. I guess he was happy to tagged along with us which means Daddy have to put his full attention to Adriel instead of searching for books for himself.

We didn't reached till late morning. So can you imagine the heat and sweat we gone thru. Since Adriel is under Daddy's care, I have to be quick and headed to the children section to screen around. I did a few rounds, but non of the books impress me at all. Well, I think is not the books fault, but me. I will easily get dizzy & headache when I see so many things around me with no sense of direction.

After a few rounds, I decided to pay a visit of the two boys to relief my pain. Apparently, Adriel has been behaving well. He did not complaint nor running around. He quietly sat at the corner of the wall with a paper box laid on the ground and start flipping the books. He was very happy with his Sesame St Book that Daddy gave him and keep on pointing to some pics. We wanted to buy the book but due to some defects we decided is not worth buying if the book is not in good condition.

Anyway, I managed to find a few books before we headed off home.

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

He so concentrate in reading!~