Thursday, February 26, 2009

My X'mas Wish


Ok, here are some Adriel X'mas gift (it was during X'mas period) from me. Not exactly as a X'mas gift for him but more likely for Me!! WHY??... for my own convenient! That's why I said my X'mas Wish... or should I say 'Our X'mas gift'???

I have been aiming for a while for these things especially the Buggy board & I finally found it:
in One Place, in One Day & in One Hour... but in Different Shop!

He was the Happiest Boy when he sat on the bouncer. His Cousin has one and everytime he visit his cousin, he surely will play with their bouncer. And now he finally owned one.

Clockwise: Buggy Board, Bouncer Donkey & Harness

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

what is the buggy board for?
and the harness - so that when jln2x adriel wont go missing isit ? :P

cre8tone said...

Finally get what u wish for? Wonderful!~

quEeNie said...

liked d donkey wen I visit u dat day, wanted to get it for Chloe but still havent yet :P

LittleLamb said...

what is a buggy board too?