Friday, February 27, 2009

X'Mas Party 2008

**Backdated post 14 Dec' 08**

My office was having a X'mas Party for staff. So, this round I decided to bring Adriel to my office for the first time. He was so excited when I said 'Let's go Kai Kai'. He start walking to his room and get his clothes to me (I already decided what he should wear). Well, I did not get him to wear the clothes that he took - is just a normal shirt that he normally wears at home.

Anyway... He was thrilled with so many people around and started running around. Daddy was busy with his Roast Lamb and me chasing after a cow.. Arrgghhh

After lunch, We have a very Special Man in town - Is Santa.
Well, when Adriel name was called, I quickly pick Adriel up (from his Lego mates) and let him sit on Santa's lap. Well, he wasn't so into Santa but the Presie.. (Each parents have to buy one pressie for their owned kid).

When He got the gift, he quickly open the gift in just less than 30 sec!!Zappp...
I got him a tractor since he has been obsessed with wheels. After checking out the tractor about 15 minutes or less he started to get bored! And start running around...

Since he did not had his lunch, I decided to make him some milk. Oh Noooo... I forgotten to bring his feeding bottle!! *faint*

So, he ended up drinking only a few ounces of milk from his water bottle and start running around again!!!

Can't really stop this Hyper active boy to sit down just for a minute!
Went home he was overly exhausted and goes to bed early. What a long day for me.

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

nice celebrations!