Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Poor Lil Boy

**Backdated post dated 8 Dec'08**

This is wat happened when your child is overly excited to go 'Kai Kai' aka shopping.

This incident happened when I was at work where most of you are on holiday. It was a Pub Hol and I too 'kedekut' to take leave just to be with them. So, I left him with his Daddy's hand. (No No No is not Daddy's fault at all. In fact Daddy can take care of tis rascal much more better than Mummy)

Ok, this is wat happened. Before I log off from the office, I called home and asked Daddy to be prepared. I intended to bring Adriel out with my sis to visit my Aunty (Mum' sis) which we just found out that she diagnosed with cancer. Apparently, my Aunty totally look like a different person before she found out that she has cancer. She went for a kimo and she started loosing weight.

So, we thought we could pay her a visit since is a Pub Hol. And the Three sisters haven't seen my Aunty almost 3 years. So, we decided to bring aong our bub/s since she haven't seen them before.

On my way home, I received a phone call from Hubby.

Me: Hello
Hubby: Chai chai had a fall
Me: Huh! Where and which part did he hit?
Hubby: Forehead
Me: How bad?
Hubby: You come home first. Line cut off
Me: Was praying hard that nothing too serious happened to him

Reached home, parked car and took my car key & locked the car. Without realizing I forget about my handbag (house keys inside my bag). Reached door "Where's my handbag?" Try my luck and ring the doorbell. Sis, opened the door. "How's Adriel??"

Went in straight, he was sitting on the beanbag. "Adriel, are you ok?" Izzit pain pain?? He took his fingers and pointed at his head. Ohhh,,, U poor boy.

I quickly take out my camera and gave a few shots of him of how 'pitiful he has been' and him showing me which part it hurting him.


Some blood stained on his hanky

In the evening, tis cheeky fella started to his old habits back. *Forgotten about the afternoon knocked out*

He started to peel his plaster on his forehead which make me worries that his wound will be contaminated. Was thinking hard what I shd do???? Than I remmebered his Three lil Bears - Papa Bear, Mama Bear & Baby Bear.

Look for some plaster and managed to get and stick to each bear's forehead. After finished plastering, he looked at the Bear - Puzzled look...

Than he touches his forehead and tap on it. Hehehehe... Means Pain Pain lor..

I explained to him that Bear bear also pain pain so bear bear also need plaster like U. As usual I standby my camera and took some pics of him with his Bears. He was so cheeky tried to cover up himself with his Bear when I snap him.

After taking some pics, I took him to the mirror and showed him 'Adriel U see pain pain with plaster? See Bear bear also like U'. He happily smiling away...

So how it happened???

He was too overly excited. After having his shower, Daddy changed him into a collared T-shirt and he knew he's goin Kai Kai. So, he was happily jumping on the beanbag and hit himself at the edge of the arm chair!!

Daddy's pocket 'koyak' aka torn as he needed to pay the Doctor for one stitch. :(

9 comments:

cre8tone said...

Oh~ Pity boy!~

Funn's said...

Oh... poor little boy! Speedy recovery for him!

He really grown-up!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Poor Adriel...How many stitches was done?

How is the wound now?

Kristie said...

aiyoh poor adriel... hope his wound will heal quickly! it's not ur fault dear :)

Kristie said...

btw, he has grown up so much, he recent photo is so cute :)

SY said...

Poor lil Adriel...

Ley Mei said...

my goodness.. looked @ the moshi moru's handkerchief... is that all his blood...?!!. alamak... i sure pengsan if it's me...

Yee Ling said...

oh..gosh..pity lil Adriel, must b very pain pain..oohh

Violet, u r so creative thought of putting the plaster to the bears..so cute..heheheh

My Lil' Monster said...

Hi Girl Frens, Thanks for your concerns. He recovered well. Thanks again for the kind wishes.

Only one stitch, but we gone thru a badtime wit the Doc who gave him the stitch. So he ended up with some scare on his forehead :( sigh...