Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shopaholic does pay off

**Back dated post in Oct' 08*

By the look at my Title U already get the message :)

YES.... I'm one of the winner (unfortunately not the Grand Winner) for being a 'SHOPAHOLIC Contest for M'sia Mega Sale' organised by One Utama. Yes, I am very proud of myself :) Never thought I will be so Lucky to win anything.

Well, I did not spent that much. Only Two working dress and a jacket from Zara.


Prizes are : U Points of 10,000 eqv RM100 & Osim head massager value at RM800++

The head massager is still unopened till today and I wasn't sure will it ever get open or not.

9 comments:

nicole said...

Congrate to u Violet! even not the Grand Winner but still very lucky being 1 of the winner.
The prize is also very worth, head massage~~ can relax!!!!!!!!!!!

Merryn said...

u shud open the head massager box.. so cool.. can look like alien! hahaha.. congrats! :)

SY said...

Congrats Violet..

cre8tone said...

Congratulations!~

Funn's said...

Congratulations to u! More to come in year 2009!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Congrats to you, Violet!

Woww....A head massager..so special!

Yee Ling said...

Wow..Congrats Violet!!!

hapie to know you are back for blogging...YAhoo!!!

LittleLamb said...

u r the shopping queen...
dancing queen..
geng ar..

congrats

Family First said...

Wah, so happening! Can really win prizes for shopping .. but I am never that lucky .. hardly win anything one.