Thursday, February 12, 2009

Picasa 3 - I'm Lovin it


Hey just wanna do some sharing here. I've been using Picasa 2 since I created this blog. But with the newer version of Picasa 3, I have been falling in love with it (when I start to blog back after 3-4 mths of miserable idle from blogging) and now struggling to return to blogging life.

With Picasa 3, I can do lots of things eg. collage or re-sizing. The Version 2 does hv collage but very limited things can be done as comapred to 3.

In this version, I can see significants of New things comeing up. I can edit the pic and watermark the pic as I want. And I found out that the video clip can be loaded here too. Ohh, those who created this shd be given a 'Big Thumbs Up'.

If you haven't use Picasa before, maybe you would like to download the software and play around with it. If u r blogging using blogger.com it will be a Bonus to you. You can directly upload your pics thru Picasa instead of the traditional way.

Hope this tips is useful to you. Enjoy playing with Picasa 3.

Too bad this is not a pay post... or else can get some pocket $$$ wahahaha


1 comment:

cre8tone said...

I didn't use picasa.. Mayb can try it, since u highly recommended.. hehe~