Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm Buzy Blogging too...


After Adriel woke up from his evening nap after 3hrs, (Hehehe... I guess he was too exhausted from his Class & Mummies gathering) Adriel came over to me (heard the bells from his anklet) while I was surfing the net.

"Ok Adriel, what do you want?" he was pointing his fingers at my laptop and some sound came out from his mouth ... Oh Oh Oh. Ok, Ok You want Mummy to lift you up and sit on my lap. So, I did as instructed. Adriel will always kenot 'tahan' me when I'm surfing the net. (That's the other reason why I can't finished my post on time!)

After 3mins, I put him down and decided to cook something for dinner, is already 7:30pm!

Put Adriel down and I went straight to the kitchen. While preparing for our meal, I noticed that there wasn't any sound come out from the living and dining area...Mmm... where does my Monster be? I was suddenly get panicky... OMG... *praying* pls nothing happened to Adriel.

Search around.... than I finally found him.. Phew... Caught him red handed with tis!!
And quickly grabbed my camera - evidence.

Ok, Let me introduce you, the youngest blogger (As far as I know)

We had a new Kid on the BLOG.
He is 17++mths and he has master it from his Mummy!

Enjoying watching himself! And watching video clip of his class today

6 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Adriel likes to play laptop too? So does Sarah.
Anyway, he is a good boy because he did not simply press the keyboard.

Kristie said...

adriel is so entertained by his own pictures ya! he is definitely one of the youngest and most interested techy bb i've seen hehehhe

Yee Ling said...

Waiting for Lil Adriel's blog to be out soon...heheeheh.

Then mummy can have a break...hahahaha

sting said...

hahaha.. now we know why he cannot tahan when his mummy was blogging... he wants to use the computer too! :-)

Sasha Tan said...

haha i believe all blogger kids also wanna blog like mommy and daddy tooo!

SY said...

hahaha..soon lil monster will published mummy monster stuff...