Monday, June 16, 2008

Part-time? Wanna work part-time?

Went to Jusco, Metro Prima as I needed to buy some 'Chu Yoke Kon aka Daging Salai aka Dried Meat' for a lady which I have been dealing with her thru phone since Nov' 07 (after my work has been reshuffle). And I'm goin off to JB tomoro for two days and I have planned to see her face-to-face as we always talks thru the phone.

Now, I am handling more on Property including liase with Agent/Landlord. We have two officer in JB as an Instructor for M'sian Army camp. Err.. not gonna talk bout work here.

Anyway, my purposes of this post is not about work!! ...... After I bought two packets of dried meat we're loafing around since we are here, mind as well walk wit the lil' one since parking is free.

While walking, I suddenly wanna show Hubby the place that I bought Adriel for his first trial class - Tumble Tots. Adriel was so excited as he kept on knocking the glass door tok tok tok... ADRIELLL.... (Anyway, It was closed). I think he can remembered this place as he was trying to take off his shoe!.

As I was peeping thru the transparent glass, I saw this advertisement pasted on the glass door.

Weekend Part-time Teacher

Requirements:
  • Speaks English
  • Love childrens
  • And dunno wat and wat...
So, I asked Hubby:

Me: Hey, there's a job vacancy ler. Weekend job wor.
Hubby: Oh, izzit
Me: Yah... somemore weekends can do part-time job, since times are bad
Hubby: Mmm... you call and see lar
Me: Ok Ok..

Few minutes later

Me: Is that means I got to work and you got to take care of Adriel???
Hubby: Huh!!!... like that ah.. You better dun work
Me: Cilaka...

Still thinking of it... Wrote down the number. Will give them a call. Maybe I can learned a few tricks and apply to Adriel! Win-win situation mah.

2 comments:

twins mama said...

oh.. mummy wan to be a partimer? good idea... can earn extra $$ n learn some skills on teaching too!

Yee Ling said...

if i have the time, i also love to work as part time teacher..can curi some skill..hehehe