Sunday, June 15, 2008

Meowwwww


My eldest sis, has many cats. Yes, many many cats. Not gonna tell u how many. But MANY. My sis is a CATS LOVER!

So, I decided to kidnapped one of her Many many cats.

I just loves to play with animals but not as a pet co'z I allergy to furs! I will sneeze non-stop if the furs get into my nose.

When I opened her room, I only saw one that I can easily attack and the rest was running away from me - Hiding underneath the bed or on top of the cupboard. Try to dragged one out, but most of the cats try to runaway from me As if I'm the Monster!

Adriel was beside me. The best part of him was he kept on peeping underneath the bed with his bum bum on the air! And he keep on pointing at the cats and said Oh, Oh, Oh

When my sis saw me 'kidnapping' her cat, and said "Tis wan not so nice, let me get u a better wan" wuak wuak wuak...

Can u see how Friendly is Adriel to the cat?


1 comment:

twins mama said...

he sayang the meow meow~ so cute