Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'M FRUSFRATED

Sigh.. I know has not been posting much.

Wat to do .... Fuel increased from RM1.92 to RM2.70 and Electricity also will be increasing soon *Cilaka*

This MUST be the reason why I stop blogging now!!!!!. :e

I'm so depressed. I really HATE the Government decision of the Fuel hikes. Is the first time the fuel increased so damn high at 78cents (mind my language). I thot we are the oil producer which we should be having cheaper rate of fuel, but WE are very WRONG!! Than,,, where does all our oil gone to??? Do u really think we get subsidized from the Govt?? Or the Rakyat is subsidizing the govt yo get pay raised and retirement benefits.. Than this make sense lar!

Before the Government make the decision to increase the fuel, have they ever think about people with middle and lower income feelings. Moreover, if you Government can give us a better transport system, we don't mind at all to take the train or buses to commute to work.

Look at our wonderful Transport system. From four lanes become two lanes. How on earth we can rely on Bus when we frequently hear bus accident happened now and than?

Sometimes I do take commuter to work. I should said, our commuter is one of the UNRELIABLE transport in terms of timing. You will never ever get them on-the-dot or on time at all. I remembered waiting for almost 30-45minutes for a commuter and on top of that I was trapped for almost an hour inside the train because of mechanical fault!! #@$#

And if you ever wanted for a refund you have to go through 'merry-go-round' just to get back your RM1.30 - Forget it!! I have no time for this I have better things to do!.

The BIG reason why every Malaysian GOT to have a car because you as the Government does not give us any reliability and driving to work is faster than taking public transport. Yes, it would cost us more but at least we can sit down without sweating or even get molested.

Moreover, We do not get discounted fare if we use the Touch-and-Go card not like Singapore. I tell you, I really salute Singapore's transport system. Nothing can compared to them. Malaysia always has this system called NATO - NO ACTION TALK ONLY.

This is the End of my frustration!
"I was very happy with the results of the Election on 8 March' 08. Everyone seems to anti the government. I know, no doubt the government didn't get much seats in the Parliment, the Govt still has the LOUDER voice as they are ruler of this country. But at least the Rakyat stands for their rights. (I will make sure I will Register myself for the next election!! - If I didn't pls give me a GOOD slap on my face)"

5 comments:

Funn's said...

I am 101% agreed with you, dear. I hate the government very much!

Kristie said...

hey violet, i dont mind ur language at all... in fact i am sure i can come out with worse words for the govn.......

i heard from a friend that his friend now dont even come out of his hse for leisure anymore... his salary just enough to cover petrol from home to work and back... sad right!

Serene said...

Violet.. can feel ur frustration! In fact, i also feel the same as your!
What a lousy GOV?! Due to the lousy transport system, all of us have to accept petrol increase! Gov ask us to change our lifestyle, pls show us how?? If ask me to take bus(JB here no train), i better stay at home! Yes.. really really salute the transportation system in SG!

SY said...

Ylet: It is out time to change GOVN.. They only know how to take care thier pocket only. Dig here and there before step dwon...shit..

Stephanie said...

vlet, same here. i wl also make sure i register myself for next election! if not we slap each other! wahahahahaha