Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nebuliser


Yipeee..... I finally bought a new toy home. It cost me RM260 after discount.
And the cost for the nebuliser solution is at RM20 for a pax of five.
Means RM4 for each use. If it was done in Clinic, it will cost me RM20 per session.

Conclusion: Safe cost on transport (since petrol increased!!) and safe my time goin to clinic



Mmm.. i finally found the similarity... Is the clock that I had. No wonder I was scratching my head, I saw this penguin somewhere but dunno where it was.

The cutie pie Nebuliser is from Apex from Spain. You may check more nebuliser from their website.

Description of this Penguin Neb

PenguinNeb offers the same quality and performance as the adult version in a kid-friendly design. With the included a jigsaw and educational coloring book story of baby penguin suffering from asthma. The PenguinNeb includes a built-in nebulizer holder, molded handle and easy-change filter. Help the children accepts his/her treatments with this fun and informative compressor.

Features/Benefits

v Compact Design provides portability and easy storage

v PenguinNeb provides patients with an effiecient and effective treatment by dispensing 3 c.c. medication into fine particles
within 10 minutes or less

v Tubing holder provides a convenient temporary holding for nebulizer kit

v The integrated handle allows easy carrying

v The cute penguin outlook can lower children's negative feelings so that improves compliance

v Approved by CE/FDA 510(k)

Optional accessories

Include a jet nebulizer, conneting tubing, mouthpiece set, pediatric and adult masks

7 comments:

MeRy said...

Violet,u r a good mom..I nvr think of getting nebuliser for Ryan yet. I juz hope tat he no need to use it la.

sting said...

hey, it looks cute le :-) hope Adriel gets well soon ya..

Yee Ling said...

The nebuliser is so cute lor...heheheh

Hope Lil Adriel will get well soon...

nicole said...

this is so cute, yeah, i oso have the penguin clock!!! hehehhe

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

The nebulizer really look cute. I think you have make a right investment.

Kristie said...

are nubilizers like air purifiers?

twins mama said...

never c a nebuliser so cute!
i didn't know can get it outside. currently i borrow from my paed for foc. my hubby thought of getting 1. is it good? n where can i get it?