Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My First Class

Ok, you will be seeing more backdated post as I am trying to finished up my old & as the same time new write-ups.. Stay tuned!

*Backdated post 31 May' 08**

Adriel today killed two bird with one stone.

As you already know from my previous blog on my search for the right programme for my Adriel Boy, as I feel he has been learning things quite fast for the past 2 months.

As a working mum, my time are very limited. I know is an excuse. Yes, I must admit, I'm lazy to teach him every night as I know he will not be a good concentrator!. At the same time, I wan Adriel to learn more things so he can understands what we are trying to say and kids is at their peak when they are young! I think. For the past 2mths, I can see Adriel is trying to imitate us when we are doing something every now and than.

Well, U must be thinking what the Hell is thing mummy has been thinking?? Bring a 17mths old kids for lesson??? You must be kidding or has too much money and dunno where to spend! Your Question and Answer are partly correct. YES, I may sound Crazy to bring a 17mths old for classes. NO, I'm not rich nor too much money in my bank.

I was like some of YOU. I am a little bit skeptical initially on this as I felt like I was being a total FREAK KIASU MOM. (In Hokkien: Scared to lose) But after considering myself as a looser in educating Adriel, I thought it would be fun to put him into a class orientated. At least someone can discipline him and he got to know some frens around his age.

Ok, there will be two choices place I had did my research on. One will be in Kindermuzik at Desa Park City relatively near to our house. And the second option will be at Tumble Tots in Metro Prima, Kepong.

I got to know Kindermuzik when they newly opened in January' 08. But never take any initiative till lately. In fact, they have kids who went to their classes from the age of 3mths.. Yes, U read it correctly - 3 Mths.... hahahaha... See I wasn't so Kiasu afterall.

Apparently Kindermuzik timing wasn't suitable for my Adriel. It start at 11am... That would be his napping time lar.. So, is a No No. They always have a BUT!!! They suggested me to join 18mths age group since Adriel is not too far. I did asked for trial class.. I'm cheapskate mah.. Hey naturally I wan to try on the class before entering Adriel rite? As I will need to fork out 3 mths fees before he can enroll for this class.

The class consist of 5-6 kids with one accompanied parent. This round the class is a bit crowded as it was during school holidays and some cheh cheh or Koh Koh accompanied their lil' sis. Adriel was the youngest in the group. But that doesn't stop him from joining the others. Adriel has no fear at all mixing with the kids. In fact, he dare to pull things from the teacher!!! *Faint*

**Sorie for the 'Ah Pek' look shirt. I was too lazy to change him after collected him fr Aunty's hse!

And also Thanks to Hubby, he forget to bring the camera. So got to take it fr my Camera phone.

Video 1 - Before the Class starts (warm up session)


Video 2 - Cheh Cheh can play so well. She is 20++mths


Video 3 - He was very impatient to play!!


Video 4 - Every kids is trying to imitate an animal


Video 5 - He was grounded by Us as he was making lots of noise and trying to run around!



2 comments:

Serene said...

Adriel looks no fear at all in mixing up with other kids! Thats good!
1 Question.. which animal Adriel was imitate? he keep running in the classroom... hahahaa... so cute cute!!!

My Lil' Monster said...

Serene.. hehehehe, he supposed to be crawling while the 'Meow' sounds was played.