Saturday, June 14, 2008

MP gathering


After Adriel attended his class, We rushed over to One 'U' for a meet up that have been organised by the MP Mummies. The gathering starts at 2pm at Kids Sports & Gym (Old Wing of '1' U) but we only be reaching at 3++pm after Adriel's class.

When we're there (Daddy dropped us off while he looks for parking), I couldn't find any mummies. Yes, at first it was quite disappointing as I thought the Mummies will be hanging around longer. (And also Hubby will be giving me a 'Hokkien mee' if he found out that the Mummies are not here, as we came all the way just to meet up with the Mummies).

After walking around, I decided to called Joanne Tiew. Jo, also left early as Sarah has fallen asleep & she also mentioned that most Mummies has left as well. Ai yah.. I thought at least I can see Jo for the first time co'z we only chat thru Msn or Blog. Today just Not my day lar..

So, I did my last round at the Kids & Sport Gym before I really called it off. I came around Three ladies outside. But i wasn't sure are they Mummies as they really look young. So, Me being 'thick skin' decided to go over and asked 'Are all of U MP Mummies?' And one of the mummies said Yes. Hehehe... after all I wasn't so unlucky of the day!.

Glad to met up at least a few Mummies - better than none.

Not too long after I left the group (as Hubby need to get ready for Futsal), I received an sms from Kristie - she is coming as well (at that time I was having my lunch).

Kristie is first time Mama and I can feel she is so excited bout her coming soon baby. She is so diligently compiling information from all the Mummies in the MP Forum.

Hey Kris, If u r reading tis - Stay Cool U will b e alright. Everything will be fine. All you need to do is Relax and enjoyed your 3rd Trimester. If you need any advise do give us a buzz.

So, after the meet up we left about 4.45pm as Hubby is keep on yakking at me - 'I wan to have my Futsal...' Ok, ok... we got to chow lor.. Can't even have shopping! Aik!

Reached home, put my lil one to Dreamland.. I guess he also have enuf oledi!

Some Pics with the Gals.
Peggy, Huey Yuan, Adriel, Me & Grace


I'm so Paiseh to snap pic with young Mummies.
Gosh.. I felt so old liou in tis Pic!
(Ok stop looking twice at the pic!) I oledi know the answer

More Pics

Kris - Sorry didn't hv the opportunity to snap a photo wit u! Nx time okie

3 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

what a waste that we both cant meet up. Anyway, you dont look old at all!! You are still young and beutiful

Kristie said...

ya agree with joanne... violet u look really good for a mummy! not old lah, PLS!

thanks so much for ur concern ya :)

Yee Ling said...

Wow..a big gathering for Mamypoko Mothers again..

Wish to be there also....