Monday, June 30, 2008

Bye Bye...

Sorie, U hardly see me online lately.

On Saturday, my desktop CPU decided to wave bye bye to me.. Yes unintentionally.

It was weird. I was actually searching for a recipe. I was about to cook 'Homemade Chicken Rice' as Hubby wanted to eat Chicken rice and due to save cost (everything goes up must save every penny that we have now) so I decided to make my very own.

Actually I did cooked before - a few mths back. But I was worried that all my ingredients will not be right so I decided to surf the net to get the correct ingredient and right steps.

While surfing, suddenly my CPU went Pooooofff - wah like a magic off by itself. I was puzzled. Would it be my cable connections?? As my Monitor LED light is still on not CPU. So did some checking... No plug was ok and the back connection of the CPU seems ok. Sei lor.... How ler??? This is the only Computer I can use ler.

U must be wondering where is My Notebook?? Ai yah.. few weeks back my Notebook encounter some internet connections problem as well. Called up the Helpline from my Modem company and they managed to rectify the problem. Pheww...

Than few days later, I can see my Notebook was connected but not the Streamyx line. So I ended up using the Desktop and ignore my Notebook. I'm not Computer Savvy mah.. and I also done all I can to troubleshoot, but noting seems working. So, I just push it aside.

Now, BOTH of the computers wave Goodbye to me. Sigh!!!!!

No comments: