Friday, July 4, 2008

The other saviour of mine

Managed to contact HP, can't fix it thru phone as the CPU can't restart. So, make appointment with them to come over to fix my problem as my Desktop computer is still under warranty. Apparently is a 3 yrs warranty. Thank Goodness 3 yrs.. So every now and then if got problem can get it fix before expiry. Pheww..

As for Notebook.... No lar.. Way too long oledi. Bought few yrs back so definitely no warranty.

HP authorised person will come over to fix my PC tis Friday and at the same time Hubby called his buddy to fix the Notebook..

I am praying hard now. Please, please I need my Notebook more. I'm goin to Port Dickson tis Sunday for work and I needed it..

Hope my Notebook & Desktop can be fix by than.

3 comments:

sting said...

hoping the pc and notebook will be fixed by then ya.. I understand how you felt! was there too!

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Maybe i could help if u let me know earlier. Anyway, since u already have made serivicing appointment with HP, then just let see how it goes from there... do pray hard for your PC/notebook ya :-p

Kristie said...

violet hope both ur pc & notebook will be fixed in time, what a timing!