Monday, July 7, 2008

On the Bed at Avillion Resort

Hey! dun get me wrong what we did on the bed!!!!!! Do u think I will ever tell U??

Ok, yesterday both me and Hubby was so uneasy as we really felt Cruel as we didn't bring Adriel along. Since we have a nice room 'Why don't we bring Adriel over?' This is what we have been discussing the whole nite!!

"We actually sneak out from Adriel when as we passed Adriel over to my sis while he was playing at the Park at 9.30pm. My sis will help me to hand over Adriel to Aunty at 10.30pm after she's back from a relative wedding dinner."

So, after our guiltiness We decided to drive up to KL to bring Adriel down. Yes, Our decision is to bring him down so he can have his first experience walking on the sands.

Before reaching home, I gave Aunty a call that I will be collecting Adriel while Daddy will be busy packing Adriel's stuff.

As usual, when I reached the Aunty's hse Adriel was happily taking his shoes out to go home. So, after packing all the necessary stuff (in fact I over packed his stuff!!) without wasting time, we make our way back to PD.

We reached PD at 10pm and the journey only took us 1 hour and 15 mins.

When we reached Avillion, Adriel was so overly excited. Maybe this was his FIRST out trip and with new environment. He was actually hooked up with the Floor lamp and tried to boxing wit it! *Faint*. I was so worried he will actual break the Lamp and me has to end up paying for it.

After forbidden him from playing the floor lamp, the next thing was running around the toilet and room, crawling under the bed and exploring the cabinet under the TV - Glasses and mini fridge! Gosh.. Not an easy task, As expected!

So the only solution is putting him on the bed and let him do whatever he wants - which is a bit hard to retain him for long!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Adriel.. is like a Kong Fu Panda kicking and boxing here and there huh? hahaha

quEeNie said...

can see that he's enjoying himself