Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Avillion Farm

After Daddy sent me down to work, Both Father and Son was having their fun time at the hotel farm. Frankly speaking, I dun even know there was a Farm area at the Avillion itself. I dun have the time to check it myself. Sigh! (Daddy did all the survey, each corner of the hotel on the second day)

Anyway, I am glad both of them have a great time together. And the Best of all, Daddy FINALLY took the camera and snap some great pics (not very good angle BUT acceptable) of Adriel with Bunny. I really felt bad that I didn't accompanied them :(

Is ok, my next holiday trip will be at Kuantan in less than 2 weeks... Yahoooooo

2 comments:

MeRy said...

Nice holiday trip....Adriel can play around with cute cute rabbits*0*

quEeNie said...

good dat Daddy will snap pic of Adriel....my hubby ar, haiz...