Thursday, July 10, 2008

LEGO Clearance at Toys R' us in KLCC


Ok, this post is Especially for my Sibu fren, Mery as she wanted to know what I bought for Adriel.


I remembered when I was young, I do not have any chance to play Lego. I guess Lego are mainly for Boys and getting a set of Lego will cost a boom. I had a cousin bro that loves Lego and I tell myself I will make sure to get some for my son :)

Received an email from Toys R' Us as they are having LEGO Clearance in KLCC. I was quite excited about this sale as you will hardly find Lego on discount up to 50%.

So, I went to Toys R' Us during lunch hours. Yah, I sacrificed my lunch just for this sale. When I was there, I saw many Mummies, Daddies, Lady & Man surrounded the Lego Section. My aimed was for 50% off. To be frank, not many 50% but more on 30%. I guess that are their marketing tactics on their email advertisement.

Anyway, I managed to get One Duplo and one Lego box. Duplo is for the ages of 2-5 yrs old and as for Lego is from 6-12yrs old.

I was so kiasu.. as Adriel has another 4.5yrs to reach 6yrs old!

This is at 50% - Normal Price RM269.90
This is at 50% - Normal Price RM169.90
These two sets are at 30%
Top Box for Adriel's cousin sis
Bottom box for Mummy's fren kid


(**Left out tis part when I saw the Comments fr my Frens!)
Ok, These pics below are for Pei Mun.. Kekeke.. I can't afford to buy Sooo many Lego!!

Ok all these are at 30%
Normal Price RM157.90
Normal Price RM129.90Normal Price RM369.00


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... u really buy a lots!
But is really good deal.. up to 50%discount is really worth to buy!

MeRy said...

Violet, Thks alot for uploading the Lego pics for me. Wouh,....a good grab. Adriel sure veri happy with the new toys.

cre8tone said...

Great deals!~

Stephanie said...

not cheap hoh lego's stuff...

Funn's said...

Wow... the lego look so tempting leh... Can sell one set for me huh? Hahaha...

My Lil' Monster said...

Alamak... I forgotten to put a note that some of the toys are for Pei Mun to view! Ok Ok Gals thanks for the note.

I only bought TWO only.. If I bought all sure Pokai

My Lil' Monster said...

Funn, U wan ah?? Can look out for U. But I think got 30% and 20% only. If u need let me know.

Kristie said...

hhahah violet i thought u bought so many too!

ya lucky adriel... so many toys to play with!

peimun said...

Very nice set you get for Adriel..... Hope he enjoy playing it.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I really thought you bought all!!

quEeNie said...

more toys for Adriel...he must be happy happy