Thursday, July 17, 2008

We off... for three days

Yahoo.. The day has arrived. We will be goin to Kuantan today and will be there for 3D/2N at Hyatt Kuantan. Can't wait to have a short holiday after so long. (Will be going with Hubby's bro and family, which is good so Adriel can have Cheh Cheh Celia as a companion)

Oh yes, How can I forget this.

"Happy Birthday to my Dearie Hubby"

May you have Good Health and Prosperity so, All your monies can goes to ME! kekekeke

Y'day I baked two types of Cake.. Yah, at times I can be very very Crazy. If I good mood can do anything, If not - get one from the shop!.. Hahaha.. maybe another reason is Fuel increased!! and I guess baking a cake is more value for money, learned something new and most of all "Something for Dear Hubby" My first time baking a cake using the oven!.

Dunno how's the outcome. Will see tonight after he opened ceremony :P

*Cakes that I baked - Flourless Chocolate Cake & Lemon Cotton cheesecake"
Won't post the pic here till everyones give me the Green light!! Tak sedap better keep it to myself. :) But is a simple recipe.. U know me, I dun do anything that complicated!

6 comments:

cre8tone said...

I stayed in Hyatt Kuantan few yrs back, I love the environment there :) Njoy ur trip ya~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai, have a nice holiday at Kuantan:-) My auntie and cousins are staying at Kuantan too..
Woww...baking cake for the 1st time. I think your husband sure very "pong cheong" (Cantonese) and finish all the cake.
Please post the cake here...Wanna see.Yummy!

peimun said...

Enjoy your trip ya.....snap more nice photos to show us....

Kristie said...

enjoy ur trip violet, u deserve it! and congrats on the 2 cakes, am sure it turned out great :)

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Enjoy your family trip in Kuantan and please send my belated birthday regard to Albert.

p/s: Don't forget to bring back the 'ikan masin' ya. Best place u can get it is in Gambang... :-p

twins mama said...

another family trip... how great!!
hey, post the cake here... i bet all wanna see ur debut work too :p