Sunday, July 6, 2008

Avillion Resort @ Port Dickson


Yes, I will be traveling tonight to Avillion Resort as I need to be at work tomoro.

Anyway, will be in PD till Tuesday as I need to finish up my work and drive back to KL. Sigh! This means, I can't enjoy my trip to PD. Sigh! Wat a waste. Staying in a beautiful resort but can't enjoy it. Sigh!

But thank goodness, Hubby promised to drive me down and accompany me for two days. He will become my official chauffeur (as always) and his reward will be ...*drum roll* Get to Relax in a beautiful resort without ME.

The room I was booked was 'Garden Resort' costing RM320++/nite. And this are their CHEAPEST room! Of coz they have better rooms 'Seaview' and 'Honeymoon rooms' but this definitely will cost a Boom. Anyway I am more than happy to stay at this room.

Ok... here is the overview of Avilion Garden

Left Door: Shower room
Right Door: WC room
Middle: Oh La La .. Bath Tub
King Size Bed with a Single Rest area at the corner
Which means can accomodate at least 3 persons in a room
View from another corner
Now, I really think I need a BREAK from work.
I NEED A HOLIDAY

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

wow! Avilion look superb!~

marikosan said...

cher cher, ur at avillion for work?for all the dearie officer meh?who's moving out and in..again?