Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sandy Beach


I have a few posting has been parked for a week! :e
Ok, I shall start Our Holiday posting here after blogging bout the Hotel.

On the first day we arrived about 5:30pm, well there wasn't anything much we can do at tis time non other than walking on the beach side & that's when I noticed 'A Romantic Set-up' was put up.

Anyway, did my photographer session (hahaha.. like real) and helped Hubby to child minding his Son!. Adriel wasn't very cooperative to the sands!

He even stand for almost 10 minutes without moving an inch of his bare foot!! That's the Best Time I managed to snap quite a numbers of photos of him. I think, if he ever can speak he will say "Get me out of here" or "Mummy, Daddy Pls help me".

We even try to buried his feet to the ground and sprinkle some sands to both his hands to get him used to the sands but that doesn't helped much.





Some of his 'monyok' face

9 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Where got monyok face, is a cute face.
I saw his little tummy leh..hehe
- Anyway, nice hair cut, Violet.

SY said...

Adriel seems very enjoy d...

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Love the scrap that you've done.

twins mama said...

phew~wit!! sexy lil' beach boy :p

cre8tone said...

Wow!~ the beach photos look so natural~~~~ nice nice

Steph said...

so nice leh.... your holiday.... nice beaches...

peimun said...

Violet,
I like the book scrapping you did in this post....good job.

Btw, Adriel looks very mature hor!!

My Lil' Monster said...

Thanks All Mama...

quEeNie said...

d whole family seems to be enjoying @ the beach...so sweet